Learning to eat independently
Designed in the MAM design studio, MAM feeding products gradually help babies gain independence. Safe and convenient to use and with modern colours and shapes they encourage babies to learn how to eat.
Click Here to download our Feeding brochure, with handy tips on how to teach baby to learn to eat and drink independently.
Feeding Spoons & Cover
2 step concept:
1. Feeding and holding together
2. Babies learn to eat independently
- Non-slip zones - sure and comfortable hold for babies and parents
- Space-saving protective cover keeps the new and used spoons hygienically separated.
- Heat sensitive spoons - spoon changes colour if food is too hot
- Do not sterilize
Milk Powder Box
The Milk Powder Box is especially lightweight and holds up to three servings of powdered milk or formula. Thanks to its triangular shape, milk powder or formula can be filled easily into the bottle without leaving any residue behind. Perfect for active parents and ideal for on-the-go!
- A triangular shape with three snap covers at each corner, allowing for the quick and easy pouring of powdered milk or formula with no residue
- 3 individual compartments for extra-large portions
- Spill-free snap covers for easy opening, filling and reclosing
- Extra-flat and sleek design that conveniently fits into every bag for on-the-go access
- Volume per portion: up to 40g
- Sterilisable & dishwasher-safe
- Also suitable for storage of snacks, pacifiers and bottle teats